My Life In Congo

Monday, July 21, 2014

Summertime Fun!

Bonjour de Kinshasa!

Summertime starts a little later here, than in the US.  Most schools don't get out until July 2nd.  I have had the opportunity to visit the end of the year ceremonies in the schools that I have worked with this year.(Preschool, Primary, Secondary, and Bible schools) Since school has let out, I have spoken at a youth convention, handed out diplomas at our Bible school graduation here in Kinshasa, spoke at women's meetings, and visited camps.

Here is a video of the youth convention. (It may be difficult to see, as it is truly this dark in the church, but at least you can hear the joy!)

I felt honored to hand out diplomas to the graduates of our Bible school and it's extensions here in Kinshasa.

Here are some students presenting at their end of the year program...
 
 
My students from the Theological Seminary here, will finish their studies in Togo for three months and then graduate.  We shared a Congolese lunch together with the Directors, other students and staff.
 


Training Teachers & Pastors. Transforming Generations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home