My Life In Congo

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Teaching, Training, Sharing, Learning, Observing...

The last couple of months have been quite busy! 
February-April were months of attending an accreditation conference for our Bible Schools, preparing and teaching at the Bible School, presenting a three night seminar on education in a local church, and hosting another missionary who came to see how children's ministries is done here in Congo. He did one session on how to do puppets, using socks. The teachers loved it! Here are some videos and photos of my journey.

This video is of a route I had to take to a local church, where I did an education for three nights.  This is one of  the more difficult roads I had to travel on.
 
There were close to two hundred people and almost 75 kids who attended each night. (Tried downloading the video several times...I will try again in the next post.)


Teaching at the Bible school has been so rewarding.  I have learned so much from my students! Each day begins with prayer and worship:
 


Puppets are for everyone! These teachers found out that even adults like Puppets.

 
Please continue to pray for these churches, teachers, students, and those committed to spreading the Good News! May they be passionate about their mission... to make a difference in their community and in their nation!
 
A la prochaine!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home